The AI Startups Conference will take place on May 25 in San Francisco.
Here are the confirmed speakers:
- Bo Morgan, DreamWorks Animation - A Cognitive Architectural Map of AI Startup Ideas (opening keynote)
- Celeste Baranski, Numenta - Reverse Engineering the Neocortex
- Cory Kidd, Catalia Health - TBD (pending materials on patient care management and robot)
- Alex Jaimes, AiCure - Revolutionizing Healthcare: Mobile AI to Improve Health Outcomes
- Rand Hindi, Snips - Secure Intelligent Systems (pending title confirmation)
- Sarah Austin, Broad Listening - TBD (pending title and abstract)
- Philip Thomas, Staffjoy - Decision Algorithms in Production
- Ian Foley, acuteIQ - Using AI to find customers for the financial services industry
- Farzan Fallah, Idelan - Will smart watches ever become mainstream?
- Matt Johnson, QC Ware - Developing Software for Quantum Annealing Computers (pending title confirmation)
- Eric Danziger, Saimir.ai - Simulating Worlds to Train AI
- Alex Chan, Datanovo - Finds Prior Arts to Every Patent Instantly (pending title confirmation)
- Alex Kern, Pavlov - Deep Learning at Scale